One of the largest jet card providers, Sentient Jet, has some special offers for new card buyers this holiday season.
Sentient Jet is offering a limited edition, “15 and 15” card, which provides 15 hours of flight time and 15 days of skiing in Aspen, Colorado. At 15 hours, the card is a reduced commitment from the standard Sentient Jet 25 hour Plus Card (SJ25+) and is available in three jet size categories mid, super-mid, or large cabin. The minimum flight times vary according to the jet category purchased but range from a 1-hour minimum for mid-size to a 2-hour minimum for a large cabin aircraft, and wifi is guaranteed.
The ski days can be used at four of Aspen’s premier mountains, Aspen Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk.
As part of this offer, the jet card holders can also select one of the perks below, every time they fly into Aspen with Sentient Jet.
- Private half-day lesson with a teaching pro from Ski and Snowboard Schools of Aspen Snowmass
- Choice of a 90-minute facial or massage at the Remede Spa located at The St. Regis Aspen
- Special access and dinner for two at The Club at Casa Tua – a private lounge and restaurant on the second floor of Casa Tua
- Dinner for two at one of Aspen’s finest restaurants: element 47, Cache Cache Bistro, Eight K/Viceroy, Matsuhisa, Steakhouse No. 316
- 30% off any ski or snowboard rental at all Four Mountain Sports or D&E Sports locations.
In the past 20 years, Sentient Jet has flown more than 850,000 passengers over 230 million miles to destinations all over the world, purchasing more than 700,000 flight hours from operating partners in the past decade alone.