Sentient Jet, the largest independent Jet Card provider, recently announced its summer performance results, recording its best-performing summer since 2008. The announcement included details on the number of jet card clients and the company revenue.
Boasting the greatest number of both flights and live hours flown in seven years, as well as the highest revenue since 2008, Sentient Jet's record-breaking results reaffirm the thriving private aviation market and the growing trend to fly private with the flexibility of a jet card. With more than 5,000 active cardholders, Sentient Jet is on track to capture $225 million in sales in 2015, representing a year-over-year growth rate of approximately 15% by year-end.
Highlights of Sentient Jet's 2015 summer performance include:
- Over 9,000 hours sold between June and August representing 360 Jet Cards
- On track to do $225 Million in total Jet Card sales for 2015, the equivalent of approximately 1,500 25-Hour Jet Cards
- 7% year-over‐year growth in volume and the strongest flying summer since 2008
- $50 Million in Revenue (+11% year-‐over-‐year growth and highest since 2008)
- Popular summer destinations included Aspen, CO, Nantucket, MA, and Jackson Hole, WY
- Jackson Hole, WY was the fastest growing summer destination for Sentient Jet Cardholders with a 41% increase in flights over summer 2014
"Sentient Jet's growth this summer provides us with an exciting opportunity to focus on further innovating and enhancing the Sentient Jet experience for our Cardholders," said Andrew Collins, president of Sentient Jet. "After a tremendously successful summer season, we are expecting our busiest peak season since 2008, and we look forward to providing Sentient Jet Cardholders with a consistent, safe and seamless private jet experience with even more benefits, value and access to our luxury brand partners."
The company expects top destinations for the holiday season to include West Palm Beach, Naples, and Miami in Florida, with Aspen, Denver, Palm Springs, and Las Vegas following suit.