JetSuite has grown rapidly to become one of the largest section 135 charter operators. Its membership option works like a jet card and offer access to their fleet of Phenom 100s in the western US, JetSuite Edition CJ3s in the eastern and western US, and the newly added 30 passenger Embraer 135s.
The Phenom 100s come with 4 identical club seats, while the CJ3s have an interior cabin that seats six with two aft-facing and four forward-facing leather seats (plus an additional 7th sideways facing seat). All the aircraft in the fleet are wi-fi equipped.
The company recently reduced its rates saying they are "saving new members an average of 10% on our Phenom 100s and 15-20% on our CJ3s."
The JetSuite membership program works like a fixed dollar deposit jet card, so members deposit a fixed amount of dollars which locks in hourly rates. Some of the key features of the program are:
- Membership funds never expire
- Significant savings from non-member rates
- Higher priority for booking - only Members may book trips more than 90 days in advance
- No Peak Day surcharges or restrictions (non-members pay a $300 per hour surcharge on peak days)
- More flexible change policies and cancellation policies – the per leg change fee is waived for Members on all changes within 48 hours, provided the flight is re-booked within 3 hours of the original departure time.
- Twice the grace period – aircraft wait up to 30 minutes from your scheduled time of departure at no extra charge. Additional wait time can be purchased at $200 per 15 minute period (or $250 for Non-Members).
The prices in the table below are the locked in hourly rates and are exclusive of airport fees and FET. The airport fees vary by airport and include landing fees, parking fees and any re-positioning charges.
|Membership Level||Cost Per Planned Flight Hour|
The membership program can make sense if you're a frequent flyer and travel in the JetSuite service area. If you only travel infrequently and have some flexibility on your travels, they offer SuiteDeals as last minute flight deals, with flights starting at only $536 each way for the whole jet. These are basically empty leg flights.
JetSuite pilots average over 8,000 hours of flight time, and all are type rated and hold Airline Transport Pilot Certificates. Just as importantly the company has received IS-BAO certification, and holds an ARGUS Platinum rating, the highest-level safety audit rating in private aviation.