Sentient Jet is offering a special destination themed 25-Hour Jet Card which provides exclusive offers to customers this holiday season.
This exclusive holiday package, for eligible new customers, includes the following with the purchase of a 25-Hour Jet Card:
- A complimentary $5,000 gift card at one of the following world-class, Sentient Jet partnered hotels and resorts:
- Slope Style: The Little Nell in Aspen, CO or Montage Deer Valley in Deer Valley, UT
- Sea and be Scene: Montage Laguna in Laguna, CA or Casa de Campo in Dominican Republic
- Vintage Skyline: The Tower Suites at The New York Palace in New York, NY or Montage Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Under this exclusive holiday package, customers can also enjoy a $3,500 Sentient Flight Credit added to their jet card accounts;
- And to top off the spirit of giving, Sentient will give customers Heirloom his & her Mulholland Luggage.
“The holiday season is historically one of our strongest times of the year for private jet travel and based on current bookings we anticipate a significant spike this year compared to last holiday season,” said Andrew Collins, president of Sentient Jet. “As the industry continues to see resurgence, we are excited to provide our Cardholders with unique and exclusive benefits on top of our core flexible and sensible private aviation offerings.”
At the same time the company announced that it continues to experience strong performance headed into the holidays with 21 percent year-over-year growth for private jet bookings this Fall season, and 28 percent projected year-over-year growth for December through February 2014. Sentient has been growing nicely over the last few years, and saw 70% growth in the 2013 holiday season.
Sentient Jet Cards are available on light, mid, super-mid and heavy aircraft, and start at $124,825. The cards include a one-year lock on both hourly rates and fuel surcharges. The current approximately $9,000 holiday promotion represents about a 7% value on the lowest price cards.